Maybe even a little defeated some days?
Feel overwhelmed at the week ahead?
I’ve been seeing it everywhere. Clients, friends, family….a lot of us feel depleted. Maybe even a little defeated. Naturally, we’re trying the tools now…green smoothies. Online yoga. Maybe downloaded a few meditation apps.
Heads up here: COVID exhaustion isn’t something any amount of green smoothie and yoga can fix. They can help alleviate initial pain….but this is a deeper conversation.
When deep depletion sets in, there is a deeper part of you crying out for renovation. Signaling that it’s time to get help & stop the cycle of draining yourself every day, never pausing to fill up.
We all know we need to do it – fill our tank – but sometimes we don’t know where to begin.
Here are a few places I start:
When I’ve only got one minute, this is my favorite – click here
My morning journaling practice – click here
Always have the 3 5’s in my morning routine – click here
It’s normal that the things that have been keeping us stuck for a while seem louder than ever. The busy-ness of life hides them well. When stillness & silence set in…they get loud.
Why not take these slower months to do a bit of inner renovation?
You don’t have to do it alone. And it doesn’t have to be a painful, self help deep dive into your trauma.
It can be simple, Uplifting. Elevating. FUN.
We’ve recently opened up enrollment for UPLEVEL. A 6-week group coaching program to move through your blocks and give you the tools & strategy to create a life that leaves you fulfilled, with strength and momentum.
Sessions will be held online every Tuesday evening from September 22nd to October 26th.
I would be honored to guide you through this transformative process. I know it will bring more clarity and insight into the essence of who you truly are and why you are here. UPLEVEL is truly an internal and external approach for creating lasting change.
At the end of the 6-weeks, you will have:
- Clarity on who you are & what truly matters to you
- A pin on where it is you’re trying to go – most likely different than you thought when you began
- A clear and reliable compass to guide you through daily decisions and keep yourself on track
- Understanding about where you tend to get tripped up and a set of tools to work your way through the things that constantly derail you
- A very clear action plan for yourself that doesn’t feel overwhelming or like an extra project on your already full and maxed out plate
- Momentum and the awareness of how to keep things going over the long term
- Tools to get yourself back on track should you fall off the beam
- An opportunity to engage with a community of like-minded souls to support and cheer you on
Time to open a window & reach for your dreams, Sarah.
If you have any questions about this program, hit reply! We’re here to answer 🙂
And don’t forget your green smoothies – they won’t fix everything, but they sure do make the body feel good!
P.S. Scrolled all the way down to the bottom? You missed it!
We’re now enrolling for our signature 6-week group coaching program – UPLEVEL.